2014年11月3日

-.

got SOE results today. Was amazed how i ended up with so many ppl i dont really like to get close with. wow.  CANT WE JUST STAY IN THE SAME CLASS??? don't really like to make new friends so much -.- those ppl im close with, we just cant get together. AMAZING :').  I <3 2/2 :] <we.are.1.>
yup. Bio Lit. HAHA i dont really know bio or physics is more suitable for me. i chose bio based on^i cant imagine my future as an engineer if i take physics*idontunderstandwhatisengineertoo. but guess what my physics is damn much higher that bio so ihopeiwouldn'tregret. actually i just hate science. oh and maths and *others too. sis's jc bio look fantastically alien to me idonteventhinkiamthestudytypetogojc. haiz. LIfe's WONDERFULLOFAWESOMESHITS:)for now.
FATE STAY NIGHT SABER
been watching this while waiting for my kiritooo