2014年12月18日

Stand By Me.

Never did i know that i would have a movie date with my sis as a sis date yesterday :) she suggested this film first, as i somehow can predict what would happen in the storyline with my experienced years of watching Doraemon <3 though i didn't know that it was that mainstream until the tues that we were supposed to buy tickets tgt, 票爆了。don't know if it is the reason that i was late or it is a really popular one :)
so we bought salted popcorn to try and it really tasted Popcorn + salt = salted popcorn to me which was totally opposite of my prediction as maltedPopcorn + salt = sweet and salty popcorn. they should have this flavour though HAHA.
the whole movie is really a combination of those special ones that i watched on youtube, like:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WLYOhKzYUlc and
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-T6iyI3p3-o

-.-

this is my 2nd film i watched in cinema this year, *1st one with xiaohui
and ..6th? in my life currently?
i can't rmb most although:
1st: Nemo    ^2 years old?
2nd: Happy Feet  ^idk
3rd: Chipmunk  ..
4th: Nemo  ^P6?
5th: How to train your dragon    ^S2
6th: Stand By Me-Doraemon    ^S2
+^ jealous how my sis can remember things from her infant age while i cant even remember last year's happenings oh shit did i like lose my memory somehow :'D thats the question i always felt
Yong Tau Foo as Dinner at Kopitiam


Was judged when i was
taking this but who cares :)

 This was when i suddenly felt like taking a picture of the ticket with the light from the advertisements 1 of it from POSB is quite funny AND... I just realised the background of this picture now HAHAHA
FINAL! they do not allow any videoing or cameraing but this is end :)