2014年6月5日

I'm #back

爽一下吧!: quite
So today was like going nan yang pri sch for the flashmob rehearsal :)
met at foyer @ 1.10pm and the bus is like so punctual
bus ride abt 20mins? 1st impression of the school: wah so grand omy got track field wasei playgrond also have ahahaha ok can. aiyo the aquarium so dead (got2. 1 completely empty, another the fish is like so lonely and ugly *sorry fish :x)
we were there too 5.15pm and the whole thing we were singing the flashmob combine song over and over and over and over again...
my state now: i feel sick even recalling of that song >its not that its not nice but then just very 腻of that song
combination of : the more we get tgt, chan mali chan, gelang sipaku gelang, 童谣,singapura, rasa sayang, the more we get tgt again, munnaeru vaalibaa, reach out for the skies, 小人物的心声,singai naadu, count on me singapore, home. as can see, its a mixture of english, malay, indian and chinese songs :) oh shit im feeling really disgusted now... ok so in bus i sat with alice and we were like damn tired after the rehearsal =.=
sat bus back, to jurong east bus interchange ~ after that i went beans talk to buy the nice $2 thing, it consists of beans ^duh^ , glass jelly, bean curd, 芋圆}and it taste like heaven@~@~@~ next > library to find the japanese language CD and i manage to find it *thx librarian! cuz i went to the english audio section but actually should be the chinese section so yah:)  finally > ntuc'''buy mortal present mint choco hahaha its cheap stuff for the broke me but it taste like heaven too.

so i ran to catch my bus, went  to the 2nd level of it the last few seats. chopped my bag beside me and guess what . this girl just shoved her butt and pushed my bag away sat down beside me . that gurl is xiao hui we were like OMGGGG why you here ah? hahahahaha its really a  coincidence we even bought the same type of mortal present : chocolates , from ntuc too hahahahaha ok so we took selfies tgt and yah. i was eyeing with my lonely beans talk on the bus >>must protect sch's reputation no eating on bus%% T.T

haiz i bit my inner cheeks again for another serious >ulcer? my appetite will be going to decrease soon. yesterday used salt to put on it and its really painfully SHIOK so shiok. k bye