2014年10月9日

Oral + last day of eoy :|?

命运在门外:对面
And i flunk it. My reading wasn't as what i rehearse, dont know why it isn't as expected... so yah. my spoken interaction's gone too. It's about learning journey and was what i brainstormed earlier when preparing outside at the 走廊,  but my brain just couldn't load when i'm speaking englkish oh dear. i mean english. my examiner was ms yang xiao hui and i think i like her haha my literature teachers from sec 1 till now are just so fab ;) hope if i were to get into lit class next year i can get teachers like them too !


Swag :D
So mine ended like at around 11.30 which was like only 5mins omg omg omg am i too fast end or what.  i cant remember the time but this when i looked at my watch after oral
so yah. Deepasre, Me, Yan Tong, Meei Wen. 但不知真么搞的,wey tin and khaleeda joined in. . . making me feel so extra somehow. but if not i will still feel that so nvm. i just feel they look more happy together and our commonness is shedding thin.
we cant find any common food together so we ended up 打包ing food and eat at the roof garden. so after that wt and k and s and yt chatted and took selfies among themselves, leaving me and deepasre yay :)
'Yong Ping <:)3' ‘Yong Ping’ 'Deepa'
 so we talked and chat and confide a lot at the corner
after that they just went walking around jcube and me and D were just following around which makes me feel much more damn extra with them :/ then eventually westgate and jem too.
the pics were taken in a japanese shop call tokyo hands in westgate which i remembered it was still renovating when we do the fieldwork wow.

"Deepasre" 'LYP'









"Deepasre" '爱'

yah and we were trying out the cool pens there
omg i love japan style :D







we saw angie and yi xuan too, just envy their personal space together when
i need to having more joining.
so yah. me and D somehow lied according to D but it is not according to meXD
bought gummy at minitoons together for her sis as birthday present on today
:)