2014年9月6日

What an eXciting day today

 So in the first half of the lesson, i chased Kin Yee North South East West and happened to know that his sister is from cwss too and shes my junior o.o what a small world. So i used his sister to sort if threaten him to learn. I know this is sort of unhealthy but haha yah. He likes to give a black face during selfies :)
 Here is Paris and Choon You. They are sort of married to each other and we were like OMG. Kin Yee ran to their room and i saw this couple dancing to Let It Go o.o

 HAHAHA >.<

 SWagg
 FORCED :'D
 He said he is drawing me.

Ewww. I dont think i look so artistic o.O hahahahah

 TEACHERs' Day Present :')
Too hungry so finished every food during the debrief. :D
 The kids are taught to fold hearts for their teacher: of course Kin Yee not interested. But random Choon You gave this to me k.k k can.









I see an angry pig :(:)   :) thanks















Oh, and M remembers me and my name :')