2014年8月20日

jin tian

 so today i went science centre there to receive education grant. . . didnt knew why was i selected for it until just now. met this sweet s1 choir alto girl
 goody bag they gave : post it pad, activity booklet, feedback form, friction pen
 Marquee Hall, Science Centre Singapore
 Biggest takeaway: Thermal camera @ Guided tour at Defending Science Exhibition
 coldest to hottest temperature: blue, green yellow red
everyone with specs the part there is green.
"you can see yourself on the screen and oh like this person had a green nose"
it was me omg my fingers are blue and my palm is green O.O
I AM THE GREEN NOSER hahaha it looks weird with my green specs like some BT in disguise
this camera capture anything behind opaque object but not transparent wow cool and it is used for airport security

 took 98 home and found deepasre's blk i told her and joke of the day
"between 324&328 i saw your 327. . "
"where r u"
"look behind. . ."
"R u sure that u r here" "Ok"
"did you like just looked behind omg hahaha i was on the bus la xDefghijkl"
"got cheated"
.............
                                                       "dun tell anyone ah"


 bus stop crowded as usual
 first friction pen in my life ever. theres pink too but.so.yah.







this sticker ruined the surface of my wallet. walao