2014年1月17日

The selection

I'm tired of everything, every thing.
 So what? Not a one cares.
i have a really close friend. =) Whats a true friend?
Thats only a friend, whats more a true one?

Tired of feeling empty inside.
Tired of pretending i'm not alone.
Tired of being a loner.

I may not look like one cuz no one knows me
I don't really know myself too.
Who am I?
Why I am?
Why am I?
What I am?

Of course, no one is perfect. its just Snoopy

Under the Sun outside, In the darkness inside. the shadow is covered. i cant even find it.
i had one quite close one, we met during sec 1. we kept a something tgt. she had more friends on the outside. inside, i don't know. but this year after the selection, i can feel that everyone is drifting apart from me. who cares?

by myself.  who will? who should? who might? who wants? who ?

I can't say i regret being in this world, but i can too.

Suddenly thought of a nice quote that i only shared with one friend:
We are all in the same game,
Just different levels,
Dealing with the same hell,
Just different devils.

Not sure why i love this, but i really loves it.